OSA Flats, 1st floor, Alagesan Street,
West Tambaram,Chennai - 45
Aesthetic Sensitivity – 100 marks
Duration of test - 1 Hour
Aesthetic Sensitivity is to evaluate candidate’s perception, imagination and observation;creativity and communication; and Architectural awareness. The test shall be of objective type and comprise of topics related to,
1) Visualising three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings.
2) Visualising different sides of three dimensional object.
3) Analytical Reasoning.
4) Mental Ability.
5) Imaginative comprehension and expression.
6) Architectural awareness.
Test – II
Drawing - 100 marks
Duration of test – Two hours.
The Drawing aptitude of the candidate shall be judged on the following aspects:
1) Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner.
2) Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on the surroundings.
3) Sense of perspective drawing.
4) Creating interesting two dimensional composition using given shapes or forms.
5) Creating visual harmony using colours in given composition.
6) Understanding of scale and sense of proportion
7) Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on theme from day to day experiences.
The score cards will be available on NATA website in e-format. Usually, the score cards will be posted on the website on the fourth working day after the test.
The candidate, after fourth day may check his score directly from website giving his / her candidate ID. However, print out of such score card will be only for reference and information. Candidate, however, shall use print out of this score card while applying for the admission. Original score card will be retrieved by the admission authority directly from NATA server.
NOTE: Occasionally, delays in processing may occur. Some scores will not be available on the dates specified. Please check again. Only if the score card is still not seen after 7 days, we suggest the candidate to write to email@example.com quoting his/ her candidate ID.
Check NATA Results
» ENROLLMENT GOING ON FOR NEW BATCHES.
» NEXT BATCHES STARTS FROM 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 7th April 2014
» BATCH TIMINGS: 09:00AM to 01:00PM & 01:30PM to 05:30PM
» HOSTEL FACILITIES ARE AVAILABLE FOR BOTH - BOYS & GIRLS.
» SRM :
» Sathyabama University :
» B.S.Abdur Rahman University :
» Nata Test shall be conducted in two Phases i.e. Phase – I from 14.03.2014 to 25.05.2014 and Phase – II from 01.06.2014 to 31.08.2014 and can be given during this period on any working day except national holidays at designated Test Centers. Please check with the center before you go for appointment for Test.
» Call & Register: 90032 40363 / 9003240563.
» Online Mock Test Available.
» Online Study Material Available.